The NIHR runs dedicated campaigns each year. Developed and delivered by the NIHR Campaigns Team, NIHR’s signature campaigns include the annual Be Part of Research campaign for International Clinical Trials Day each May.
- Create, implement and analyse NIHR campaigns as well as improve planning, take-up and coordination of campaigns across the NIHR
- Increase engagement with NIHR audiences and partners through our campaigns
- Act as a source of campaign knowledge and expertise to professionals across NIHR.
Current activity includes the following ongoing campaigns in support of NIHR priorities and others are in the process of being planned:
- COVID-19 Sustaining information and engagement in NIHR’s response to COVID-19, and building on recognition of the high levels of support for health research and to encourage future participation in studies longer term
- Public participation Encouraging patients, carers and the public to get involved in research through our annual Be Part of Research campaign that marks International Clinical Trials Day on 20 May, supported on a year-round basis through the Be Part of Research website
- Research careers Support to start or enhance a career in research through our annual Your Path in Research campaign that marks James Lind’s 4 October birthday.
The NIHR Campaigns Team develop and produce dedicated campaign materials and make these widely available for download or order through the NIHR Comms site so that the campaign is readily identified and supporters can feel and show that they are a part of it. Current campaign materials:
NIHR online print shop
The NIHR online print shop provides a year-round opportunity to order from the following range of items for: