All NIHR websites represent our brand. It is therefore important that all websites, whether on an NIHR subdomain or otherwise, present consistent quality, style and messaging. They should also provide the user with the ability to understand and connect to the whole of NIHR.
NIHR websites include:
- websites on the nihr.ac.uk subdomain
- externally published Google Sites and
- websites or pages created on any host institution’s web domain.
All NIHR websites are expected to comply with the NIHR Acceptable Use Policy. Website owners should regularly refer to this policy to ensure their website is compliant.
NIHR websites should also accurately and consistently describe the NIHR and the NIHR scheme the website serves, and be visibly recognisable as part of the NIHR by applying our visual identity.
Find out more about:
- The Acceptable Use Policy for NIHR websites
- How to describe on your website your relationship with your host and partner institution and the scheme you're a part of
- Top tips on applying the NIHR visual identity to your website
- How to apply for an nihr.ac.uk subdomain
- How to archive your NIHR website if or when NIHR funding comes to an end